- File a Park Complaint Form with Management
- Resource Services for Seniors
- Notify your family Immediately about Saunders
- Law for Submetering Utilities in California
- Remember Rancho La Paz Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Home Owners Allegiance
- Annual Oceanside Park INSPECTION Checklist
- Predator Park Owners by John Oliver
- Do you have Extra Fruit on your tree???
- Before Selling Home Did You Know?
- Walkers please help Deliver Newsletters
- John Saunders beats Rancho La Paz Rent Control
- Are You Ready? Emergency Plan for Mobilehomes
- Residents at RSLR, Click Here, to Create Account.
Please Join the Homeowners Advisory Committee
Want the Email Blast? Click Here
RSLR Homeowners Click to Create an Account
Check often for new update here!
See Below for Fun in Park!
These Companies support H.A.C.
Let's support them
Saturday, April 1, 2023 at 1:00PM
ZOOM - Meeting ID: 853 2746 0412 - Passcode: 615437
Have You Noticed The
You Can Create
Your Own Account, but
You Must be a Homeowner
Click Here to Register
RSLR 2021 PHONE BOOK
A New Phone Book has arrived for 2021. The new format has room to list the following information.
Management has made it clear they will not implement a notification service so we must rely on each other and emergency eblasts. Click Here for additions and/or modifications to the2021 Phone Book.
Star Management Contacts
Jeff Leek, (714) 918-8070
Sarah Chase, (760) 877-0082
Christina Wingrove, (760) 960-0763