- File a Park Complaint Form with Management
- Resource Services for Seniors
- Notify your family Immediately about Saunders
- Law for Submetering Utilities in California
- Remember Rancho La Paz Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Home Owners Allegiance
- Annual Oceanside Park INSPECTION Checklist
- Predator Park Owners by John Oliver
- Do you have Extra Fruit on your tree???
- Before Selling Home Did You Know?
- Walkers please help Deliver Newsletters
- John Saunders beats Rancho La Paz Rent Control
- Are You Ready? Emergency Plan for Mobilehomes
- Residents at RSLR, Click Here, to Create Account.
These Companies support H.A.C.
Let's support them
Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 1:00PM
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT CH1, BUT YOU CAN JOIN BY ZOOM IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT IN PERSON
ZOOM - Meeting ID: 853 2746 0412 - Passcode: 615437
A New Phone Book has arrived for 2021. The new format has room to list the following information.
Management has made it clear they will not implement a notification service so we must rely on each other and emergency eblasts. Click Here for additions and/or modifications to the2021 Phone Book.
Star Management Contacts
Jeff Leek, (714) 918-8070
Sarah Chase, (760) 877-0082
Christina Wingrove, (760) 960-0763