- File a Park Complaint Form with Management
- Resource Services for Seniors
- Notify your family Immediately about Saunders
- Law for Submetering Utilities in California
- Remember Rancho La Paz Mobile Home Park
- Mobile Home Park Home Owners Allegiance
- Annual Oceanside Park INSPECTION Checklist
- Predator Park Owners by John Oliver
- Do you have Extra Fruit on your tree???
- Before Selling Home Did You Know?
- Walkers please help Deliver Newsletters
- John Saunders beats Rancho La Paz Rent Control
- Are You Ready? Emergency Plan for Mobilehomes
- Residents at RSLR, Click Here, to Create Account.
Please Join the Homeowners Advisory Committee
Want the Email Blast? Click Here
Resident of RSLR Click Here to Create an Account
Christina 858.735.3021 - Rosemarie 760.498.8434
Go Get'em Faye
These Companies support H.A.C.
Let's support them
Saturday, August 7, 2021 at 1:00PM
AED CONTACT LIST
MEDICAL EMERGENCYS CALL 911
Scheduled functions should make arrangements
to have AED Box opened during the event.
Don't wait for an emergency to get the unlock code.
Clubhouse 1: Warren Esposito 760.809.2300
Clubhouse 2: Barry Horton 760.421.8956
Or… Sandy Beal 916.764.1958
Shelly Parker 650-743-7386
Faye Shinn 760-277-9857
Star Management Contacts
Jeff Leek, (714) 918-8070
Sarah Chase, (760) 877-0082
Christina Wingrove, (760) 960-0763
A New Phone Book has arrived for 2021. The new format has room to list the following information.
Management has made it clear they will not implement a notification service so we must rely on each other and emergency eblasts. Click Here for additions and/or modifications to the2021 Phone Book.